In this article, we will share with you all the methods to Root Galaxy Note 10 Lite. We will root Galaxy Note 10 Lite without TWRP Recovery. We are going to root Galaxy Note 10 Lite using Magisk.
How to Root Galaxy Note 10 Lite with magisk
Before you begin to root Galaxy Note 10 Lite using Magisk without TWRP Recovery, here are some requirements you need to follow first.
- Take a complete backup of your device data.
- Have at least 70% battery.
- Download firmware for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite.
- Download Zarchiver from the play store.
- Download Magisk Manager.
- Download the Odin tool.
- Download Frija Tool to grab the latest Firmware for Samsung devices.
- Download Samsung USB Driver.
Rooting Galaxy Note 10 Lite
- Open the Zarchiver app and go to the firmware you downloaded from above.
- Tap on the firmware. From the menu choose the option to extract.
- Once you have Extracted the firmware and you will have five files – AP, BL, CP, CSC, and HOME_CSC.
- We will need only the AP file.
- Tap on AP file and rename AP_N770xxxx.md5 to AP_N770xxxxx.tar.
- After renaming the AP file click, extract the file again.
- After extracting, go to boot.img.lz4
- Extract boot.img.lz4 so you will get boot.img
- Install Magisk manager on Galaxy Note 10 Lite.
- Using Magisk, patch the boot.img.
- Once patched, go to magisk_patched.img and rename it to boot.img
- Now go back to Zarchiver and go to the patched boot.img
- Then compress it to boot.tar.
- Move this compressed boot.tar to your PC.
- Then rename it to boot.img.tar
- Enter in download mode on Galaxy Note 10 Lite.
- Go to Odin tool and place boot.img.tar in AP file and hit start.
- When Odin pops a message- “pass“, your Galaxy Note 10 Lite will boot to stock recovery.
- Perform a factory reset.
- When your device boots, reinstall Magisk Manager.
- Follow the given instructions.
I hope the article helped in rooting Galaxy Note 10 Lite without TWRP Recovery!
Also see –
- Download Samsung Galaxy A70 Android 10 SM-A705FN MEO Portugal A705FNXXU5BTC2 firmware
- Download Gcam Apk for Samsung Galaxy S8 with Astrophotography Mode
- Android 10 for Samsung Galaxy A70 to be live in Canada on May 25