As we all know that Xiaomi Mi A1 Rollout for an update of Android 8.0 Oreo So in this video we will see How To Update Xiaomi Mi A1 to Android 8.0 Oreo Manually.
- 1 As we all know that Xiaomi Mi A1 Rollout for an update of Android 8.0 Oreo So in this video we will see How To Update Xiaomi Mi A1 to Android 8.0 Oreo Manually.
HOW TO UPDATE XIAOMI MI A1 TO ANDROID 8.0 OREO [OFFICIAL UPDATE]: –
So, Finally, we entered the guide to Install Android oreo on Mi A1 Officially. Before moving to the guide, You need to follow some of the steps.
REQUIREMENTS BEFORE UPDATING XIAOMI MI A1 TO ANDROID 8.0: –
- Device should have 70% of battery to install the update.
- Take a complete backup of your photos, videos, and Files.
- Make sure that you have the Good internet connection to download the update.
- Device needs at least 4GB of free space (Internal Storage)
GUIDE TO INSTALL ANDROID 8.0 OREO UPDATE ON MI A1 – BETA PROCESS.
- Download and Install Xiaomi MIUI Forum from the Play Store.
- Open the App and Signup if you haven’t registered before.
- Existing users can sign in to the account directly.
- Then, you will find an option called “Recruitment,” Click on that and Continue…
- Now, You can able to see the form. You have to select your device Model, Country and the reason to get OREO Update on your device.
- Click on submit button and Wait for few days. You will get the update via OTA manually. If you don’t know, how to download and install Oreo Update through OTA. Then, Follow the steps below.
GUIDE TO INSTALL AND UPDATE XIAOMI MI A1 TO ANDROID 8.0 OREO MANUALLY: –
- First of All, Reboot the device. Now,
- Go to settings and Select System Updates Then, Tap on Check for updates option.
- Now, you can see the official Android Oreo firmware.
- Tap to download and install it on your device. Now,
- The device will automatically reboot.
- You will get the successful message of installation. Now, Enjoy!! Oreo taste on your Mi A1.
I Hope this guide helped you on How To Update Xiaomi Mi A1 to Android 8.0 Oreo. Now, You can experience the Stock Android Oreo on your Mi A1. So, what’s your doubt? Let me know in the comment section..