In this guide, You will be able to learn How to Unbrick Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 8. So Today we are here with a Guide on How to Unbrick Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
Recently Samsung Launched their new flagship Device. Samsung Galaxy Note Series is Most famous series from Samsung. Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Launched in 2017, August. The Galaxy Note 8 comes with a 6.3-inches Super AMOLED display with a 1440 x 2960 Resolution. There are so many amazing features available. Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is running on Android 7.1.1 nougat. The Note 8 has Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 with An Andreno 540 GPU. Let’s Talk about Camera. The Samsung Note 8 comes with a dual 12MP with dual LED flash and for Selfie 8MP camera on the Front side. So for Power the Galaxy Note 8, there is 3300mAh battery.
What is Brick?
You have tried to Flash Custom ROM, Unlock Bootloader or Root and you end up with a Soft Bricked. Now your Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is stuck on boot logo. This is called as Soft Brick.
I am going to tell you easiest and Most secure Method to unbrick Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 8. So without wasting any more time let’s start the Guide on How to Unbrick Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 8. Before proceeding to the installation guide below are some Pre-requirements, Make sure you follow all of them.
- Make sure bootloader is unlocked.
- Make sure you have 70% charge of more than that.
- Follow all steps correctly otherwise, you will end up with a bricked phone.
- We are not responsible for any damage to Samsung Phones.
- This Installation Process only for Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
- Make Sure ADB and USB drivers are installed on Your PC.
ODIN Tool:- Download
Samsung Drivers:- Download
Samsung Phones Firmware:- Download
Steps To Unbrick Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
1. Now Download Right Firmware For your Samsung Galaxy Model.
2. Power off Your Samsung Galaxy Note 8, Then Press and hold Power + Volume down + Home.
3. A message will be displayed, Just press Volume Up to enter into Download Mode.
4. Now, Open Odin3 on your PC. and connect your Galaxy Note 8 with PC.
5. Next, click on the AP Button and load the Firmware file. “File Should be in .tar.md5 Format”
6. Now we are just one step away. Click On Start.
7. Once the Process Done, You Will see the Green Light on Process Button.
8. That’s it!!! Now you have Unbricked Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
So this was the guide on How to Unbrick Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 8. I hope this guide helped you. and if you have any questions feel free to ask in Comment Section.