(SM-GN920R4) How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 5 on Android Nougat
In this Guide, You will be able to learn (SM-GN920R4) How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 5 on Android Nougat. So Today we Are here with Guide of (SM-GN920R4) How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 5 on Android Nougat.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 5 was Launched in August 2015. It has a 5.7-inch with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels. Samsung Galaxy Note 5 packs with quad-core 2.1GHz Octa Core CPU with Exynos 7420 Octa processor with 4GB of RAM. Samsung Note 5 comes with 3000mAh battery. For a photography it has 16-megapixel rear camera and 5-megapixel Selfie Shooter on front.
Without wasting anymore time let’s start the Guide to get root access on Samsung Galaxy Note 5 On Android Nougat.
Before proceeding to the rooting guide below are some pre-requirements make sure you follow all the theme.
********** Pre-Requirements **********
- Make sure bootloader is unlocked.
- Make sure you have 70% charge of more then that.
- Follow all steps correctly otherwise you will end up with a bricked phone.
- We are not responsible for any damage to Samsung Galaxy Note 5.
- This rooting Process only for Samsung Galaxy Note 5.
********** Download **********
CF Root For Samsung Galaxy Note 5 SM-GN920R4:- Download Work in Progress link will be added soon.
Steps to Enable OEM Unlocking.
#1. Navigate to Setting –> Developer Options and Enable OEM Unlocking.
#2. If You not able to Find Developer Options, Don’t worry Follow this easy Steps.
#3. Setting –> About Phone –> Software Info –> Tap 7 time on Build Number. You will See developer Mode is Enable.
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 5 on Android Nougat.
1. Power off Your Samsung Galaxy Note 5, Then Press and hold Power + Volume down + Home.
2. A message will be displayed, Just press Volume Up to enter into download Mode.
3. Now, Open Odin3 on your PC. and connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 with PC.
4. You have change some Setting, Under the Options tab Uncheck Auto Reboot.
5. Next, click on the AP Button and load the CF-Root file.
6. Now we are just one step away. Click On Start.
7. Once the Process Done, You Will see the Green Light on Process Button.
8. That’s it! Now You have Rooted Samsung Galaxy Note 5 SM-GN920R4.
So this was the guide on How to root Samsung Galaxy Note 5 ( SM-GN920R4 ) on Android Nougat. i hope this guide helped you. and if you have any question feel free to ask in Comment Section.