So the unofficial leaks and rumors, the Samsung Galaxy S8 has now been made official by Samsung before 2days ago should you buy it ? Or let’s wait for the iPhone 8 well till now there are many leaks and rumors regarding iPhone 8, Who knows what it will and what kind of device it will be.
So why should you get Samsung Galaxy s8 ?
- The company has made some radical design changes with the new flagship.
- For starters, you will no longer find the front facing home button, with the fingerprint scanner now repositioned on the back, next to the camera sensor and LED flash.
- The 5.8-inch dual-edge Quad HD (2560×1440) display is a thing of beauty, making the Galaxy S8 a very desirable handset to own.
- The American variants of the handset will come with the octa-core Snapdragon 835 SoC, whereas the EMEA (Europe, Middle East, and Asia) regions will see the Galaxy S8 with the Exynos 8895 chipset on board.
- This is a fancy name for Samsung’s implementation of the always-on display and a handful of other features that leverage the gorgeous 5.8-inch Super AMOLED curved display.
- The smartphone also comes with multi-window support, which can let you get a whole lot done.
3. Bixby Voice Assistant:
- This was one of the most talked about software features of the Galaxy S8 leading up to the launch.
- The addition of Bixby shows Samsung’s renewed interest in virtual assistants, which had dimmed down a bit after S Voice.
- The Bixby Vision is an image searching tool, much like Google Now on Tap, but with Samsung’s own touch and thats pretty cool
4. Security of Device
- So With the iris scanning, Samsung Pass, and the addition of software features like Secure Folder, the Galaxy S8 gives you unparalleled levels of privacy.
- Samsung Pass lets you keep all your usernames, IDs, passwords and important data in one location, secured with your fingerprint it can be done with the owner of the phone
- We all know that Samsung has made some massive improvements in the camera department as well, mainly with the 8MP front camera which now supports shooting photos in AF or Auto Focus mode, letting you capture incredible selfies.
- The company is seemingly sticking with the same 12MP sensor that we saw on the Galaxy S7 and the S7 edge last year.
Well it should be enough reason to snatch up this beauty from Samsung, isn’t it ?. What do you think? still you will wait for iPhone 8 or you will go for samsung galaxy s8