How to Root Mi Mix and Install TWRP Recovery
- 1 How to Root Mi Mix and Install TWRP Recovery
- 1.1 Advantages after you installed TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mix
- 1.2 Disadvantages after you installed TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mix
- 1.3 How to Install TWRP on Xiaomi Mi Mix
- 1.4 Advantages after you Root Your Xiaomi Mix.
- 1.5 Disadvantages after you Root Your Xiaomi Mix.
- 1.6 How to Root Xiaomi Mi Mix Without Computer.
In this Guide, You will be able to learn How to Root Mi Mix and Install TWRP Recovery. So Today we are here with Guide on How to Root and Install TWRP Custom Recovery.
Xiaomi mi mix is the latest limited edition Phone from the Xiaomi. The awesome thing about this smartphone is that it comes with almost no bezels which make it look cool and the best-looking smartphone yet. The Mi Mix comes with Snapdragon 821 processor and 6GB of RAM. The Smartphone comes with 6.4-inch display and 4400mAh battery.
You will need to perform two processes and then you will be able to root Xiaomi Mi Mix and Install TWRP Recovery. After rooting and installing recovery you will be able to Update it to Latest Android Version, Install Custom ROMs and do a lot of customizations.
Before proceeding to the installation guide below are some pre-requirements make sure you follow all of them.
- Make Sure bootloader is Unlocked.
- Make sure you have 70% charge of than that.
- Follow all steps correctly otherwise, you will end up with a bricked phone.
- We are not responsible for any damage to Xiaomi Mix.
- This TWRP Installation Process is only for Xiaomi Mix.
Advantages after you installed TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mix
1. You will be able to update your Android Phone to Latest version of Android.
2. You will be able to customize Your Smartphone.
3. You will able to flash ROMs and zip files.
4. You will be able to root your Xiaomi Mix using TWRP Recovery.
Disadvantages after you installed TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mix
1. Warranty will be voided after installing TWRP Recovery.
2. Maybe brick your Phone by flashing wrong zip files.
How to Install TWRP on Xiaomi Mi Mix
Step 1:- The rooting process requires having installed Custom TWRP/CMW Recovery on Xiaomi Mi Mix.
Step 2:- to enable USB debugging Go to Setting -> About Phone -> Now Tap on Build Number until you see a message on screen like ” You Are Now A Developer”
Step 3:- Now you have developer option, so go to Settings-> Developer Options -> Enable USB debugging and also enable OEM unlock.
Step 4:- Download TWRP recovery image for your Xiaomi Mi Mix.
Step 5:- Now connect you Mi Mix to PC using the USB cable. Then make sure that Your PC has all Mi Mix USB driver Installed. make a folder named as Fastboot, And paste the TWRP Recovery img in Fastboot folder.
Step 6:- Now open the command prompt window in the Fastboot folder by Pressing Left Shift + Right Click and Select Open Command Window Here.
Step 7:- Now boot your Mi Mix into Fastboot Mode Using this command
Fastboot reboot bootloader.
Step 8:- check a list of connected Device by using the following command.
Step 9:- Now Use this command for Flash TWRP recovery
Fastboot Flash TWRP recovery.img.
Step 10:- Now TWRP recovery will be successfully installed in you Mi Mix.
Step 11:- Now, Type the following command to reboot your phone Fastboot Reboot.
That’s it, You have successfully installed TWRP recovery in Mi Mix.
Let’s Move To Next Step
Advantages after you Root Your Xiaomi Mix.
1. You will be able to install Custom ROMs your Android Phone.
2. You can Customize your Android Phone as You Want.
3. You can Use many Rooted Apps on Your Smart Phone.
Disadvantages after you Root Your Xiaomi Mix.
1. warranty Will be voided after Rooting Your Android Phone.
2. Maybe brick your Phone By Miss any step for Rooting Or while Flash ROM.
How to Root Xiaomi Mi Mix Without Computer.
Step 1:- Now you need to Download Mi Mix rooting package.
Step 2:- Now place the root zip in the root of SD card.
Step 3:- Now grab your Mi Mix and boot it into TWRP recovery mode.
Step 4:- To boot in custom recovery mode hold volume down + power key together.
Step 5:- When you are in TWRP recovery mode release the key.
Step 6:- Now tap on Backup, And make a backup of a current OS. This will help in case anything goes wrong during the flashing process.
Step 7:- Now Tap on the install option. Find the Rooting package zip file and install it on your smartphone.
Step 8:- Swipe the button to confirm the installation process.
Step 9:- That’s it… You have successfully root Mi Mix without PC. Now tap reboot system.
That’s it Now you have rooted Xiaomi Mix.
So this was our guide on How to Root Xiaomi Mix. I hope this guide helped you. If you have any question ask us in the comment section below.