How to Install Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro
In this guide, You will be able to learn How to Install Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro. So Today we are here with a Guide on How to Install Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro Launched in 2017, June. The Galaxy J7 Pro comes with a 5.5-inches Super AMOLED display with a 1080 x 1920 Resolution. There are so many amazing features available. Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro is running on Android 7.1.1 nougat. The Galaxy J7 Pro has Exynos 7870 Octa with a Mali-T830 MP1 GPU. Heading to the Camera. The Samsung J7 Pro comes with a 13MP with LED flash and for Selfie 13MP camera on the Front side. So for Power the Galaxy J7 Pro, there is 3600mAh battery.
What is Brick?
You have tried to Flash Custom ROM, Unlock Bootloader or Root and you end up with a Soft Bricked. Now your Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro is stuck on boot logo. This is called as Soft Brick.
I am going to tell you easiest and Most secure Method to install Stock Firmware Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro. So without wasting any more time let’s start the Guide on How to install Stock Firmware Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro. Before proceeding to the installation guide below are some Pre-requirements, Make sure you follow all of them.
- Make sure bootloader is unlocked.
- Make sure you have 70% charge of more than that.
- Follow all steps correctly otherwise, you will end up with a bricked phone.
- We are not responsible for any damage to Samsung Phones.
- This Installation Process only for Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro.
- Make Sure ADB and USB drivers are installed on Your PC.
ODIN Tool:- Download
Samsung Drivers:- Download
Samsung Phones Firmware:- Download
Steps To install Stock Firmware Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro.
1. Now Download Right Firmware For your Samsung Galaxy Model.
2. Power off Your Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro, Then Press and hold Power + Volume down + Home.
3. A message will be displayed, Just press Volume Up to enter into Download Mode.
4. Now, Open Odin3 on your PC. and connect your Galaxy J7 Pro with PC.
5. Next, click on the AP Button and load the Firmware file. “File Should be in .tar.md5 Format”
6. Now we are just one step away. Click On Start.
7. Once the Process Done, You Will see the Green Light on Process Button.
8. That’s it!!! Now you have successfully installed Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro.
So this was the guide on How to Flash Stock Firmware Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro. I hope this guide helped you. and if you have any questions feel free to ask in Comment Section.